- This event has passed.
Free Event: Central WA Weekly MTB Ride – Sage Hills (Beginner) + After-Ride Social
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
WOMEN, GIRLS AND NON-BINARY FOLX ONLY! You can ride with us…
We host free weekly MTB rides around Central WA between May – October. All rides are (will be) posted on Eventbrite, FB, and SAS Event Calendar. If the weather is poor or ride leads are not available, we will cancel rides at least 24 hours in advance. Check Eventbrite / FB / SAS Event Calendar prior to riding to ensure it has not been canceled.
*We will have an after-ride social at a local restaurant*
- Thursday, May 16th
- Lower Sage, up and back
- Meet at the Sage Hills Parking Area:
- Take 5th street west across Western Avenue. Follow the road around a left-hand curve as it becomes Number 1 Canyon Road. After 1/3 mile, the parking area will be on the right-hand side. To access the trail, walk up Sage Hills Drive. The Lester Trailhead is at the end of the road. Please respect the neighbors and don’t park at the trail access point
- 2.2 miles
- 1.5hrs ride
- Easy beginner trail
What to Bring:
- Working/maintained mountain bike, helmet, gloves, proper bike shoes, water and snacks
Other Helpful Info:
- Rental bikes available at Arlberg Sports in Wenatchee, arrive 15 minutes early to get a pre-ride pep talk, can be windy at the top, no drop ride, after-ride SOCIAL at a local restaurant.
- While our rides are open to all ages, please pay attention to the DIFFICULTY listed on each ride post to ensure it’s appropriate for you and/or those with you.
- SAS waiver MUST be signed at the trailhead to participate. Helmet and working / maintained bike are required for rides.
See you at the trailhead!