Pilates on 10th is looking for a talented, professional Pilates instructor to join our team! We are located on the north end of Capitol Hill in a small commercial district, surrounded by friendly neighbors. Our studio has served Capitol Hill for the last thirteen years bringing the joy of Pilates and a healthy lifestyle to our loyal clientele.
We are a small independent company that values community, dedication to our clients and working together to ensure the best instruction possible. We believe in catering to the individual and working with each client at his or her level and potential. Our group classes are small (5-10 clients) and focused on giving each client individual attention. Our studio features all PEAK equipment in a beautiful, serene space basked in natural light.
An ideal candidate for this position has:
– a strong background in movement
– certification in all equipment as well as mat
– confidence teaching group classes as well as private sessions
– experience working with all populations (prenatal, injuries, low back pain, elderly)
– a professional and pleasant demeanor
– the ability to communicate well with other members of the staff and clients
– a desire to be a part of a thriving Pilates and healthcare community
– a commitment to learning and an unbiased approach to new ideas and sharing your experience
– a flexibility to substitute when needed
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter, and indicate ‘Instructor Position — [Your Name]’ in the subject line. To find out more about our studio go to www.pilateson10th.com or stop by 2351 10th Ave E, WA 98102.
This is an employee position. Rate of pay depends on experience.
|Job Category||Pilates Instructor|
|Phone Number||206 709-4030|