This is a Full-Time position
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
The Fitness Trainer is responsible for providing specialized personal training and group fitness class instruction. Lead senior fitness programs at Crista Shores to motivate, guide, and instruct residents in healthy, effective, and safe physical activities in an effort to maintain physical independence. Help foster physical, social, and emotional health for both residents and staff. Provide support and assistance for other wellness-related initiatives as needed including community-wide events and outreach.
- A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Associate’s Degree in a health and fitness related field. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Two years of personal training and group fitness instruction in a professional setting.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
- Current nationally recognized personal training certification (ACSM, ACE, NSCA).
- Current nationally recognized fitness instructor certification or willing to complete instructor training in first 6 months.
- First Aid and CPR training (may be acquired within one month of employment).
- Microsoft Office
- Able to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and residents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oUbP9fwN&s=Craigslist
|Job Category||Fitness Instructor|