Portland-based Mobile Personal Training business is expanding to Seattle! We’re looking for a highly professional, skilled and caring personal trainer to join our team.
We are a growing company that focuses on integrative, whole body fitness. We provide on-site personal training and coaching for individuals, couples and small groups.
We maintain an extremely high standard of service and strive to offer the very best in fitness and health support. We have fun in our work, develop meaningful personal relationships with our clients and become an integral part of their health team.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about fitness and has a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. We are looking for someone with a positive outlook who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, authentic and open-hearted.
Responsibilities include initial client consult and assessment, program design and writing workouts, scheduling clients, and leading individual, couple and small group training sessions.
The position begins part time and will increase to full time, generally over a 3-6 month period as we bring you new clients.
We handle all sales and marketing, your focus is solely on taking great care of our clients, building relationships and delivering the best in personal training and coaching, safely and professionally.
You’re a great fit if you:
• Want to build a long-term career as a holistic fitness professional
• Care about people, and love building positive relationships with others
• Bring an infectious attitude to your clients and find genuine fulfillment in helping others
• Are dependable, conscientious and able to handle a significant level of independence
• Work from a health-at-every-size approach and understand that every client’s journey is unique
• Maintain or have an interest in a regular mindfulness, meditation or yoga practice
• Thrive as a team member and are open to feedback and willing to grow
What we offer:
• Top industry pay
• Flexible schedule
• Four weeks annual vacation
• No sales required
Job Type: Part-time increasing to Full-time
• 1-2+ years experience training clients in individual and group settings preferred
• Certification through nationally accredited organization (e.g. NASM, ACE, ISSA, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF)
• Current CPR and AED Certification
• A degree in related field desirable (e.g. Physical Education, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Exercise Science etc.)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Possession of a clean & reliable vehicle
Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic understanding of nutrition
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to adapt to a wide variety of training settings, including private homes, offices, parks, etc.
• Ability to regress exercises as needed in order to maintain client safety
• Kind, enthusiastic and friendly personality
Not required but desirable:
• Yoga teacher training certification
• Nutrition or nutritional coaching certification
• Health coaching certification
• Meditation experience and/or training
• Conduct initial consult and perform assessments
• Design and implement individualized programs for individuals, couples and small groups
• Be present, provide ongoing encouragement and support for each client
• Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly and safely
• Motivate clients to reach their goals
• Be prompt, caring, and a positive contribution to each client’s life
To apply: Please send your resume, references and a cover letter telling us why you’re our next amazing team member!
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|