Looking for a great summer job? Pedalheads Bike Camps is looking for Bike Instructors for our upcoming 2019 Summer Day Camps!
Come prepared with your resume, dress in active wear and please RSVP to edriggers@pedalheads to let us know you will be attending.
LOCATIONS we are hiring for:www.pedalheads.com/Pedalheads/locations/Washington
Check out our job posting below for details:
Come Join Our Team!
Pedalheads Bike Camps is looking for Bike Instructors for our upcoming 2019 Summer Day Camps! Check out our website at www.pedalheads.com for more information about us. This is a great opportunity for those looking for experience working with children and a great way to spend your summer outside, riding your bike. No need to be a bike expert, training for our program is provided to get you going in your new role!
Pedalheads offers bike, swim, and sports programs to families in over 45 cities across Canada and the USA. We provide innovative and effective programs that are safe, fun, and challenging, inviting children to discover a world of opportunities. We focus on developing healthy, confident, and independent kids by way of our own teaching methods, small classes, and incredible instructors. Promoting kids’ health and development over the last 30+ years has earned Pedalheads a reputation of excellence in the communities that we serve. Visit www.pedalheads.com to learn more, or find us on social media at @Pedalheads.
July & August with June hours available if interested
1. Ensure kids are exposed to each skill in the level they are registered in
2. Provide instruction and commit to the improvement of each child in their class
3. Provide quality care to each child in their class
4. Create report cards for each child to be handed out on Fridays
5. Keep constant communication with parents about their child’s progress and adhere to Pedalheads’ teaching standards and safety regulations.
• Weekday day hours, evenings and weekends off so you have time to enjoy your summer
• Get paid to refer your friends – work with your friends all summer long!
• Gain teaching and leadership experience
• Opportunities to take on extra roles such as: teaching younger children through our Balance Bikers, and Trike ‘N’ Trainers programs, assist with set-up or take down, and before or aftercare.
• Be at least 16 years of age by Dec 31, 2019
• Childcare experience an asset: babysitting, teaching, or coaching young children an asset
• Be energetic, creative, motivated and fun!
• Hold or be willing to get a current first aid certificate (Standard First Aid with CPR-C preferred)
• Reference/Background Checks (Criminal record check required if over 18)
• Must have access to a bike and helmet and be able to ride a bike proficiently
|Job Category||Bike Instructor|