Job Overview:This is a part-time position working approximately 25 hours per work. If desired, there is potential for more working hours. The trainer will be expected to execute written workout templates, provide high energy instruction during group classes, and be a team player.
This position will begin with a one-month probationary period. This period will be used for candidate and employer to determine if working situation is a good fit for both parties. During the probationary period the candidate will shadow Kutting Edge Fitness trainers and learn business practices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* The trainer must be comfortable training multiple clients at once in a small group setting.
* The trainer must be willing to adapt to clients needs and work with their specific injuries/limitations.
* The trainer must be very personable, have high energy and enthusiastic.
* The trainer needs to be willing to have a flexible training schedule.
* Must to available to attend bi-monthly team meetings
* Nationally Accredited Certification (ACSM, ACE, or CSCS)
* Associate degree (working on degree is ok).
* Preferred experience with personal training and/or group training
* Outgoing personality
* First Aid Certified
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|