Transform 180 is the leading training studio in Seattle that is specialized in 1-on-1 personal fitness training. We are also committed to helping our team members succeed and enjoy the workplace. We have availability for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants to become a Personal Trainer at our Belltown location.
Fitness Professionals at Transform 180 work 1-on-1 with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder, and to live healthier.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive pay + Generous commissions
- Overtime pay (yes, we have a waiting list of clients!)
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education program
- Free membership for you and your family
NO SALES QUOTAS, and an extremely friendly environment. Our trainers work together as a great team for the benefit of our amazing clients and each other.
- Have a professional appearance
- Be punctual
- Passionate about working with people to facilitate change for the better through fitness
- Motivated to learn
- Hard working and committed to helping others
- Demonstrate the value of one-on-one training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress.
Applicants must hold one of the following:
- Nationally certified personal training Certification
Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or related field
- Transform 180 Training is committed to helping its team members succeed and enjoy the workplace.
- Please submit resume via email referencing this position.
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|