This position requires evening and Weekend Availability.
Primary Duties and Requirements:
• Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments
• safely conducting personal training sessions
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
• Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting
& prolonged standing and walking.
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 45+ pounds
• Personal Training experience preferred but not required
Desired Education/ Certifications:
• Current CPR
• National Certification or a 4-year degree in any related field
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Positive, upbeat attitude and belief system
• Excellent customer service skills – passionate about creating an outstanding customer experience
• Pays extreme attention to detail and is highly organized, takes ownership for their responsibilities and tasks
• Comfortable working with technology and learning scheduling systems
• Collaborative, with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Must have a flexible schedule Monday – Saturday.
• Must be flexible for a client who may want a session as early as 5:30 am to as late as a 7:30 pm.
• Must include availability and schedule in a submitted cover letter.
– Sick Time Accrual
– 401 (k) with a match after one year of employment
– Free fitness membership (CrossFit membership included)
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|