PRO Sports Club is looking for Pilates Instructors at the Bellevue and Seattle locations. Both full-time and part-time opportunities available! Instructors are responsible for maintaining a high standard of excellence in professionalism relating to exercise program design, class and private session content and preparation, studio upkeep, team involvement, and member safety and satisfaction.
– Puts member safety and satisfaction first
– Design and implement personalized Pilates programs
– Track client progress using medical grade charting Familiarity of various Pilates styles and equipment
– Remains current in continuing education credits and Pilates certification
– Develop strong working relationships with PRO Personal Trainers and Physical Therapists
– Prepares for class & clients, arrives early, greets participants by name, uses microphone and remains after class to be available to the participants
– Wears uniform designated by club policy
– Is an excellent communicator and positive leader with a friendly and outgoing personality
– Knowledge of and skilled in the use of Pilates equipment, including: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrells
– Knowledge of industry standards, ACE Group Fitness Instructor guidelines
– Knowledge of body alignment, muscle balance, cardiorespiratory conditioning, heart rate and RPE monitoring
– Skilled in the operation of stereo equipment, microphone if used
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of clients and their files
– Ability to communicate to members and staff in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
– Ability to motivate class participants
– Ability to recognize hazardous health conditions and respond to complications by following emergency procedures
– Nationally recognized Pilates instructor certification or training fully completed with certification in progress. Must have training in Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair & Barrells.
– Current CPR & AED certification from the Red Cross or American Heart Association
– Experience in leading groups & working with private clientele
– 1 year experience in a health club or studio environment highly preferred
– Schedule must be able to work weeknight and weekends
Text Pro Careers to 97211 to Apply!
Please click here to apply & see the complete job description!
|Job Category||Pilates Instructor|
|Phone Number||425 861-6220|