Are you a Certified Personal Trainer or a Physical Therapy Assistant and/or Massage Therapist who is a fitness enthusiast dedicated to offering a better experience and quality of life to your clients?
Body By Impulse is nothing like the typical Fitness Studio or Exercise Group.
We offer a unique fitness modality in a focused setting; our main goal is to offer an elevated client experience.
Body By Impulse is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team with potential for upward mobility.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Detail Oriented and a Fast Learner
- Maintains a Fit and Professional appearance
- Flexible and Reliable
- Energized by serving others
- Tech Savvy and willing to learn
- Thrives by making connections with those around themIntuitive, Vibrant and
- 1-year minimum experience as a fitness trainer/group trainer
- Certification through a Nationally recognized personal training accreditation, PTA license or LMT license
- Current CPR/First Aid
The training we offer is valuable and requires dedication, this is an opportunity for someone looking for a long term and stable workplace.
To learn more about Body By Impulse and our unique approach to fitness, check out our website http://bodybyimpulse.com
Send resume and cover letter and tell us why you think you are a good fit for the body by impulse.
|Job Category||Personal Trainer|